a bad way to end a lousy summer

Line Dancin

The boat is done!!:) all the openings refilled four coats of base coat and three coats of paint. I am hopefully going to be able to get up there this weekend and see how it all turned out, and make a payment. I am having them store it up there this winter. I'll get some pics and post if i get up there.

State Farm put a rear clip on my wife's Expedition last fall to the tune of $7k, this fall I put a doe through the front end of the Jeep the weekend before heading on vacation and had the thing back better than it was the following Thursday. Love State Farm and Car Star.....

State Farm put a rear clip on my wife's Expedition last fall to the tune of $7k, this fall I put a doe through the front end of the Jeep the weekend before heading on vacation and had the thing back better than it was the following Thursday. Love State Farm and Car Star.....

Kevin Just remember that the name on the body shop didn't fix your car , they merely own the place, being a technician myself .give a little shot in the arm to the guys and gals that got it done. Also state farm is an awesome company. We do a large amount of work for them .