Wow what a litning show this morning! We hit the Holland pier head around 6:00 am to see huge litning bolts to the north:eek:,the lake was not bad but we decided to fish the channel ,first pass we took a nice king on blue chrome spinnie with bluebubble flie on diver ,we had to land it by hand cus I forget my net! Duh!:P then hooked up again next to big red on a green glow J-plug on the rigger 15 down ,this fish snapped us off:mad: we then made one more quick pass before we hightailed it to the dock ,had to wait for the rain to pass before loading onto the trailer.Thanks to Nick C. and Brad for going out for the crazy ride this morn.

Nice Job Jim, But remember this, A lightening Bolt can strike from over 50 miles away, if you can see them they can reach out and touch you, just be careful that your not the State Record, and sorry bout the one that got away, they are always the biggest fish you've ever seen.

Robert ,I am ussually the first guy to go in when I see lightning,in fact I got teased two years a go by a good freind cus He said all he saw was a big yellow streak(I had a yellow sea ray at the time) as I ran past him on my way in as a good storm came in,But he got wet and I didnt! LOL

Jim, I al proud of you and I stand corrected, but please don't think I was bitchin at you, just a concerned boater that's all, we've seen too many boaters go out in very incement weather, you are then man it's better to be teased then to be Burried.....at sea. Don't you agree.