Ludington Theft....loomis street launch

Eam0885

Fortunetly, we made it back home without needing a spare...it just bothers me to realize that individuals can not leave things alone that do not belong to them. Sportsman should not have to worry about locking their belongings up in fear of someone stealing it. But I guess there are allways those few individuals that cause us to have to lock everything up. Lesson learned and everything will be locked up in the future.

Wow that sucks thats kinda the norm this year i have heard of 3 or 4 boats getting rods and reels stolen off there boat at the marinas. I guess we go into lock down mode.

It surprises me that a lot of people leave their rods in the holders on the back of their boats. They're so bloody expensive I can't see leaving them out there overnight. I came into south haven at about 2am a few weeks ago and couldn't believe how many rods I saw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Eam0885, this is a very seldom occurrence, in all defense of Ludington. Just some Kids that must have more time on their hands, than guardianship from adults. So sorry, do lock up ALL your stuff in the future, tis the times we're in I do suppose, and the lack of civility that is crossing the nation right now. Report this to Chief Barnett, so if the property shows up in the future, it will be returned intact.