Rocket Launcher location?

Just looking for some advise on where to locate my RL in relation to my bimini supports. I will be running boards of the uprights and am curious if they will be a pain to access if I mount it to far back. Since the pic was taken I have added a 4ft track that starts at the white step pad forward of my riggers. My original plan was to custom order the RL to fit my track, but upon arrival. I have just a regular mounting plate to work with. My new plan is to remove the step pad and slide my tracks forward a bit to accommodate the 5x5 mounting plate and butt it up to my track. Any of you see any problem with this set up? Should I lean towards mounting it closer to the bow or closer to the stern. I may have 8 or so inches either way? Thanks for any advice.

picture.php?albumid=142&pictureid=307

Edited by soko44mag
Pic

Mount the launchers by the "r" in Islander (or V in 195V). The farther forward the better.

That may be a bit to forward, Im not sure if I would be able to reach the rods mounted on top, Im more worried about access to the board rods, I will mock it up a few ways and see what feels right, thanks