Hello Members,

Well I took a trip out to Muskegon with Nate from Grand Haven and Sea-Mac from Grand Rapids out fishing with me this morning. Well let me tell you something, it was a BAD day :mad: and it was a good day :) . Well here is how this whole fishing trip started like. I left my house to go and pick up Sea-Mac to take him fishing. While I was on M-6 heading to Mikes house, my tire blew on my boat trailer, man I was upset. Well after I changed my tire in the dark I finally met up with Sea-Mac. Then we went to Snug Harbor to wait for Nate. We put the boat in the water and started heading out on our fishing trip this morning. We started at 5:30am when we had the lines all in the water. By 6am the first fish hit on our dipsey rod and it was a big one. For 2 full hours straight I was so busy in the back of the boat getting all the lines back in the water after Mike and Nate was landing fish. Soons it got around 9:30am we had our limit of kings (9 kings). The dipsys only had one hit and that was 150' back with spider wire, using a blue bubble spin doctor and one of my Cazniks Glow Flies. All the downriggers went off pretty good to. We fished them from 45' - 60' down using all lures. The lures were Dreamweaver Glow Frog, Mag. Silver Streak Yellow Tail, Mag. Dreamweaver Green Dolphin, and two more lures that I do not know there names from. (Moonshine Lures) Also the full core went off 3 times with the Stinger NBK lure. We was fishing from 90' - 130' of water this morning. The surface temp was 74 deg's and the waves was 3-4 footers. We went straight out and then went 8 miles north. Then after the day of fishing Sea-Mac and I started heading to his house and my other tire happen to blow out also on 96 before the fruitport exit. So then I called up Sarah C and he took my car and drove from Hastings all the way over to where I was with his spare tire. After that we got all put together and finally made it home. Well this fishing trip I happen to blow 2 trailer tires, loose three lures, and lost my church board from a butt head that crossed my lead core.:mad: But I must say I had a great time fishing with Sea-Mac and Nate. The fishing was hot this morning.

Here is two picture that I happen to take this morning:

mike.jpg

Sea-Mac fighting a 40lb. King in the dark

natemike.jpg

Nate and Sea-Mac's catch of the day. (9 Kings)

Caznik

Great job on the fishin brothers.....

As for the trailer tires..... that sux!

I'm a freak about checking tire pressure......

Sounds to me like you let yours both go low......

(Actually I don't check pressure as often as most, boat trailer tires and truck filled with pure nitrogen)

Truck tires have been at 38 for 4 months straight, trailer at 50 for almost 4 months straight....

Nascar and NASA and commercial airlines use it for a reason.

Look into it and then swing by the shop in GR on 28th and Breton to get yours done too!

Thank you Caznik for taking me along i had a great time.Glad to hear you made it home without any more blow outs.I still owe you a dollar for that 40 pounder.Nice meeting you Nate and a Big thank you again to Sarah C.

Hello Members,

Well I took a trip out to Muskegon with Nate from Grand Haven and Sea-Mac from Grand Rapids out fishing with me this morning. Well let me tell you something, it was a BAD day :mad: and it was a good day :) . Well here is how this whole fishing trip started like. I left my house to go and pick up Sea-Mac to take him fishing. While I was on M-6 heading to Mikes house, my tire blew on my boat trailer, man I was upset. Well after I changed my tire in the dark I finally met up with Sea-Mac. Then we went to Snug Harbor to wait for Nate. We put the boat in the water and started heading out on our fishing trip this morning. We started at 5:30am when we had the lines all in the water. By 6am the first fish hit on our dipsey rod and it was a big one. For 2 full hours straight I was so busy in the back of the boat getting all the lines back in the water after Mike and Nate was landing fish. Soons it got around 9:30am we had our limit of kings (9 kings). The dipsys only had one hit and that was 150' back with spider wire, using a blue bubble spin doctor and one of my Cazniks Glow Flies. All the downriggers went off pretty good to. We fished them from 45' - 60' down using all lures. The lures were Dreamweaver Glow Frog, Mag. Silver Streak Yellow Tail, Mag. Dreamweaver Green Dolphin, and two more lures that I do not know there names from. (Moonshine Lures) Also the full core went off 3 times with the Stinger NBK lure. We was fishing from 90' - 130' of water this morning. The surface temp was 74 deg's and the waves was 3-4 footers. We went straight out and then went 8 miles north. Then after the day of fishing Sea-Mac and I started heading to his house and my other tire happen to blow out also on 96 before the fruitport exit. So then I called up Sarah C and he took my car and drove from Hastings all the way over to where I was with his spare tire. After that we got all put together and finally made it home. Well this fishing trip I happen to blow 2 trailer tires, loose three lures, and lost my church board from a butt head that crossed my lead core.:mad: But I must say I had a great time fishing with Sea-Mac and Nate. The fishing was hot this morning.

Here is two picture that I happen to take this morning:

mike.jpg

Sea-Mac fighting a 40lb. King in the dark

natemike.jpg

Nate and Sea-Mac's catch of the day. (9 Kings)

Caznik

Glad you guys hammered the fish!!!!!!!! Sure was hoping to chat with ya on the radio but we had a dead boat:cray: :cray: :cray:

Wheres the pic of the 40lber? Those size fish are only for locals

There was suppose to be smiles after my reply but i was to slow to edit sorry

425132.gif425132.gif

That 40lber is the one that Sea-Mac is holding with his left hand. Man he was so tierd after that fight. Took him 50min. to get that hoge in. Nate had caught two fish before he ever got that big one in the boat. Caught that on a CAZNIK Glow fly. First time I had to use my fishing belt on a guy that was fighting a fish. Sea-Mac was so scared of falling over board that he told me to hook him up.

Caznik :lol:

That 40lber is the one that Sea-Mac is holding with his left hand. Man he was so tierd after that fight. Took him 50min. to get that hoge in. Nate had caught two fish before he ever got that big one in the boat. Caught that on a CAZNIK Glow fly. First time I had to use my fishing belt on a guy that was fighting a fish. Sea-Mac was so scared of falling over board that he told me to hook him up.

Caznik :lol:

very nice Great job sea-mac and captcaz:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool::thumb: :thumb:

Nice going fellas. Caz I want to see the 40lber hanging on a scale, me thinks you are stretching things a little. How were the waves, we were out of St Joe and it was kind a bumpy and went 5 for ?. Had a couple youinsters on board that got sea sick so we came in early. The weather man sure screwed up the wave report.

I have seen Dv8oR's scale in action. I can believe what caz is saying :D

I got a new one ordered already......lol.....

Its not quite as "cheap"..... Its still cheap, just not as cheap.......