allegan dam report

my wife ran into a couple guys at the store this morning that had eight salmon in the back of there truck. they told her they cought them at the dam on spawn. they also said there was a group of guys hanging there fish up off the rail there as they were cought and the total count was 40 fish. this is just what i was told i did not actually see it. but it sounds like the fish have came in with the high winds we've been having

Dirty Dog,

I agree with your report. I have been checking my few spots in the Hamilton area and only seeing a few fish here and there.

I know the Kzoo still has some good numbers of steel in them, but I just have not made time to get out and catch them.

Their time will come....in the spring after I recover from getting cut open by the Doc.

All in all.........It is going to be a drawn out run.

Interesting....

Wife wanted to go for a boat ride yesterday so I left the trolling gear at home. I took the boat down to Saugy and launched from schultz park. ..... WHAT A MISTAKE....

Water depth was 1.2 feet most of the way across till I got to the far side near the far shore.

After making it under Blue Star bridge depth was ok. We motored out the pier heads to find some nice chop so we spun around and stopped at the cove inside the pierheads.

On our way back to the dock we found a Pod of kings swimming near the surface around Coral Gables. I am going to troll the river Thursday morning....

Should I put in down town or by the Big boat off of Blue star.