We got up friday morning with low winds which was nice to to see for a change. I was gonna go SW but when i was running out got a report of brandywine doing really good north of the point in 40 fow so i spun it around and sut up in the 03.5 and 40 fow. Worked that for an hour and a half with nothing. So being in the 07 we put it on a SW to get deeper water. Fished from 07 to the 02 in the 3 to 5s ended up pulling 5 fish 3 hos and 2 kings. 3 color with monkey shine took a 9lbs coho, fullcore with wonderbread plug took a nice king. 6 color with bluw thunder took a coho. sarge on a 2 color down 65 went 2 times. ended going 5 for 5. ohh i was in 70fow all the way out to 180.

Saturday was kinda a bust slep in and went out a 8am due to the seas not being that bad. Started in 30 fow south of the peir. With pee warm water and no fish but ALOT of bait and no takers pull lines at 9:30 to head out to 100fow and worked from the 54s to the 58 and the 31line was good went 2for 4 in two hours. Sarge on a 2color down 75 went once double trouble went once on a full core. blue thunder went once on a 6 color and bad toad went once down 85.

Sunday was a little rough going out but it was fishable so we set up in the 54s and 31s and worked west first rod in the water fired with a green splater plug. Got 5 rods set and then full core went lost that one it had a double trouble on it. then the shoot rigger went with a green chorme with liqued sunshine fly. kept on circleing the same area and and picked up 6 more and lost one more. crab face on a 2 color down 69 went 2 times. full core with a glow goast went 3 times monkey shine on a light line rigger went once down 75 and a 6 color went once with a blue thunder. ended going 7 for 11