was quite interesting got up at 4am hooked ur the boat and noticed tail light were out trailer light were out and windows would not roll down on truck wasnt very happy so we messed around trying to fix it till 6am to no avail finally made it up to sanilac at 8am didnt wanna drive to hb since we were already late we left harbor and were greeted with steady 3 footers and a occasional 4 and 5 not very pleasant in a 17 footer just after surgery started to setup in 80 foot of water 30 min later 75 down in 85 foot got a 4 pound coho on a mag green dolphin then about another 20 min later 65 down in 90 foot took a 7 pound laker on a mag watermelon continued to troll into the waves and turned south again same depth took a nice 8 pound steelie then the lake died right down and so did the fishing trolled a hour and a half for the next hit which was a big fish ten colors of lead purple and silver jplug lost it leadcor snapped line must have been damaged then about another hour went buy dipsey on a 3 setting 150 back mt dew spin doctor and a silver gfly started bouncing lost after a miute fished till 215 and headed in so 3 for 5 not great but good to get out

sounds like under the circumstances you did pretty well. I was getting ready to go to erieau a couple of weeks ago, and the night before decided to do a trailer light check. Holy crap is all I have to say. The radio wouldnt work the wondows would go up and down the wipers would go on and off, etc... Weirdest **** I ever seen, it was like we were cursed and not suppose to go, following morning changed all the light bulbs on the trailer and no probelms. Go figure. Now I have a lot of spare trailer lights. You also have to start expecting about every 3rd day its going to be rough on the lake, just that time of year now.