Had a slow pick on Sunday hitting 6 and getting 5 kings for my buddy Milt and I. We fished the bank north, it was real congested. Quite the zoo there but seas were not good again for an offshore run to get away from it. 2 came on a DW lucky charm plug on a 1-1/2 lb out 120 ft, two on a orange crush fish catcher with green glow KRW flys on low mag divers out 80 ft. and one on a mongolian beef moonshine on rigger down 60 ft. Seas got rough again to end the day just like all week. Seas on Saturday weren't to bad way south, we hit 9 fish but only landed 3, 2 coho's and a steelie, they liked spoons, a super slim fireball and a yeck fire fly on full cores. I know we hit some other coho's that we lost over 160 to 180 ft of water. Overall, we had the longest stretch of rough water than I've ever had on a weeks vacation. As I said on a prior post, it was great to see my daughter starting to handle the rods by herself.

Here is a nice king she got.

232323232%7Ffp53832%3Enu%3D3273%3E%3B92%3E2%3A%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3B%3A%3B7795232%3Cnu0mrj