We set lines around 6:30 and hit a fish but lost it in 90 fow, we fished out to 120 and back into 38 fow taking 5 fish all together 3 in 90 fow,1 in 120 fow 1nd 1 in 60 fow, 60 down ,the water temps were cold ! we had 43 deg down 45 out in 120 and climbing so we turned back, then it went to 45 deg down 30 inside of 90 all the way into 38 fow we picked one 4 yr old in 60 fow then it was dark every thing came on dodgers and flies and j-plugs.:thumb:

We were out there as well on Tommy's boat, started in 140 fow, hit a nice steelhead on a blue j-plug 225 copper. Couple of kings at 120 fow 35-50 down on riggers at dark, missed 1 other on moonshine spoons. That sail ship was cool out there, nice night on the water.

We were out there as well on Tommy's boat, started in 140 fow, hit a nice steelhead on a blue j-plug 225 copper. Couple of kings at 120 fow 35-50 down on riggers at dark, missed 1 other on moonshine spoons. That sail ship was cool out there, nice night on the water.

Yup thanks for joining Tim. My first time out of Holland. Love the cleaning station but the no wakes and the parking lot were enough to send me back to PS from now on. Pretty cool to see a few boats names at the launch I recognized:)

We were where the fish were we just didn't have the mojo I guess. Figured out last night that a number of my flashers and J's have lost their glow:(