Well as most of you no I fish every monday weather permitting, and this morning I left the dock at 6:15 with Sea-Mac and a freind from work that ive took under my wing to show a few things.

We took off with hopes of some cooler water after the big north and north east blow, but not much seems to have changer. we found 71 to 72 all the way out to 160 fow and ended the morning going 9 for 13, with 1 laker , 1 nice coho and 7 kings of all sizes.

The best water was 130 to 140 and 40 to 60 down.

Heres the list of set ups that worked for us.

1. blue bubble chrome and matching fly 180 on 2 on the hi diver
  2. Blue wiggle pro troll with blue mist glow siggs riggs on a wire diver out 140 on 2
  3. blue flounder puonder on a 250 copper
  4. Danceing anchovie on a full core
  5. 11" blue bubble paddle and matching fly down 80 on a rigger
  6. glow ghost j-plug down 70 on a rigger
  7. and a reg sized blue dolpin streak on a 7 color

Do ya see the pattern BLUE!

Anyhow sorry for no pic write now , I will put it up when Mike e-mails it to me.:)

Nice catch Terry, Sea Mac and crew. Way to hammer em. Thought about this morn but wasnt sure. How were the waves?
X2 Had a trip planned for this morning but wasnt quite sure. Decided tomorrow might be a better bet, how were they?

Less than 1 ft , best monday morning ive had in a month.

hey how about that sea mac slammer huh?

Jimmy,

The "Sea-Mac" slammer went once as a slider in the morn.. Terry didnt include it in the post cause I told him its not like anyone can buy one yet anyways, and I wasnt sure if you wanted it advertised yet (or at all).

It was ran as a slider on a Eve. trip that day also and went 1 for a possible 2.

Waiting for the day I can run it on my boat and get at least two down in the zone the bigger fish are.

Thanks a bunch again for making it up for me. It's a great looking spoon. :thumb: