Anyone order from Northwoods Outlet in Pinconning, MI?

I have never ordered from them, but I have been to the store quite a few times. The people in the store are very helpful and nice. If they run their mail order the same way, they'll be great! If you ever get up to Pinconning this store is a must stop at. They have the largest selection of fishing gear I have ever seen in 1 place. And the rest of the store is just as awesome. We bought a new boat this spring and went there to out fit it for fishing. Decided new boat=new stuff. We probably saved between $150 and $200 by shopping there. A definate "must shop" for fishing and outdoor gear.

I live about 40 minutes away from Northwoods and I'm in there often. My son ordered some Okuma reels for me @ Christmas time. They have their own delivery van or an independent person with a van delivering locally. My Son lives in St.Charles about an hours drive from them and noted the unmarked delivery van. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them.

We are lucky to have another great sporting goods store near by. Frank's Great Outdoors is near Linwood just a little S. of Northwoods. Frank's stuff is organized a lot better than Northwoods and I have found some stuff there price below Northwoods. No wonder I'm broke.:lol:

Thanks guys. I checked out Frank's website too, but his selection of Ace-Hi's wasn't nearly as good as Northwood's. If I want anything remotely related to Salmon fishing I usually have to resort to internet shopping as whatever the stores do have in stock, even Lunker's in Edwardsburg, is very limited to a basic selection. They only carry Luhr Jenson J Plugs and I wanted to get more of the Ace-Hi's.

I guess I will put my order in this afternoon. Seems like they are good people with an honest business. I just wanted to make sure because you never know with ordering off the internet sometimes.

Thanks again for your responses and help.