was join by adam my first mate and jimbobber last nite we left the dock at 445 and ran out to a hundred and trolled out to 160 with no hit and down water temp going up at 90 down instead of geting cooler so we decieced to turn around and troll into shallower water at 110 the water satrted to get cooler and more the temp that both me and jim like to see under 50 than at 95 we to low diver hit 140 back on 2 with a mt dew spinny and a ocenana fly boat that fish andin 89ft the high diver on the same side of the boat with a frog racer spinny with a pickle sunshine fly the one broke the lead and got the spinny and fly turn around and went to the south west at 80ft and took a laker on the wire 140 back on 2 with the mt dew ocenana fly which was released turn around in 100 and went east at 90 we hit anthor fish so we turned to the north and tolled north the rest of the nite .and the rest of the nite i cant remember what in what order but we finished 7 for 8

what took fish was

high diver with a frog racer pickle sunshine fly 200 on 2

low diver mt dew with a ocenana fly

low diver with blue bubble set up 160 on 2

350 copper with ace hi green glow black ladder back

300cooper woth a jp slammer glow fire dog

2010-08-19_22.17.15.jpg

thanks for joining us jim it was a great time fish with you [lets go it again some time ]