Can I get some more informtion about these tournaments? Are these tourneys for everyone or do you need to be a member of something in order to join. If I new about these a little earlier in the year, I may have been able to join in on a few. Will they be in the Muskegon area next year also? I like the sounds of a one day Saturday tourney. :)

Flyboy

they are a great group and fish 5 events a year 3 out of Port Sheldon and 2 out of Muskegon. I don't like the 6 rod rule but I have fished in a lot of their events. If you are out of Muskegon and want to run more than 6 rods check out www.mscst.com we have one event left this year and it is Sat weather permiting. It is a 3 man DNR limit on fishing weigh your best 10 event ran as a club 10 dollar yearly membership 30 bucks per event to fish.

The WMFL is run like Jim suggested. 6 rods, keep a 3 man limit. Weigh 5 fish. $15 entry fee, with $5 going toward big fish. You don't have to pay anything to join. If you are interested I'll send you a copy of the rules.

Wow, this sounds great! I wish I knew about this earlier in the year! I'm busy the last tourney day this year, but will definately try and make as many as possible next year! Thanks for the info guys! :) That Muskegon Summer Challenge looks great too!