Muskegon Friday Pm, Sat. Am

Went out Friday night with Jacob, Doug, and myself. We fished North of the first net and stayed inside of the others (North of port). We stayed in 85-95 fow, running mostly flasher/fly combos on the bottom. Finished the night 5 for 8? one of witch was a laker. We marked loads of bait up high, but kept the program tight to the bottom.

Saturday Am we headed out at 5 am to the same area. We started with 4 divers, and 2 riggers, all with flasher/fly sets. Fish started popping early, and stayed at a nice pace through the day. Same program of targeting the lower 15 feet.

Ended the morning with 8 and loosing 2 more. All kings.

The Siggs Riggs Mountain Dew Pulse Fly behind a Stinger Pro Trol Mountain Dew or the White Green Holo flasher took most of the fish. (we had 4 of them down) White paddle/ fly on the low diver also shined.

Brian with one of his kings

IMG_9759.jpg

The teem.

IMG_9761.jpg

The flasher

White-Green-Holo.jpgMountain_Dew_Reduced.jpg

Super-Lime-Glow.jpgMountain-Dew.jpg

homepage.html

This combo of Flasher Fly has been by far our top producer this year. It works in the predawn, as well as all day.

Edited by Nailer

Nice cooler. Hope you feel bad probably taking the WMFL trophy away from my daughter..... :D

(Never mind the two one fish weigh ins I've had this year)

I figure if I'm going to lose for the year, I'd really like to lose to a great guy who takes pictures and posts how he caught the fish.

Nice cooler. Hope you feel bad probably taking the WMFL trophy away from my daughter..... :D

(Never mind the two one fish weigh ins I've had this year)

I figure if I'm going to lose for the year, I'd really like to lose to a great guy who takes pictures and posts how he caught the fish.

The last time I fished the WMFL September tourney, I tanked. There's still hope Kevin.

That little gale of yours looks and reminds me so much of my daughter at that age it's scary.

West Michigan Fishing League, It rotates ports this year we had 3 tourneys out of port sheldon and 2 out of muskegon, good friendly fun tourney. and not high dollars.

We have one more event out of muskegon the final one for the year on sept 11.

nice job ken i think you should go back to fishin the tin can your doing so good out of the new boat keep it up :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

not sure if its the boat or the lucky yellow sweatshirt.....

good job kenny -

NII Deep might be done for the year. I noticed the bilge was running a little to often, after we had the boat on the trailer the exahaust bellow had a nice 4 in slit, I didn't feel like looking any further but I expect the drive shaft bellow to be the same, just don't see the time to get her fixed up. hope you can make room aboard sparky.

jon

not sure if its the boat or the lucky yellow sweatshirt.....

good job kenny -

NII Deep might be done for the year. I noticed the bilge was running a little to often, after we had the boat on the trailer the exahaust bellow had a nice 4 in slit, I didn't feel like looking any further but I expect the drive shaft bellow to be the same, just don't see the time to get her fixed up. hope you can make room aboard sparky.

jon

Sparky Boat would be honored to have you Jon.