Lowrance fish finder

• 4 months later...

The unit you have reads speed but you have to hook up with a seprate cable I believe.I have the x96 and the tx96 . I have no idea what the difference is but they look and act the same. Frank is right if you are sitting still and the waves are moving you will get a readout on the speed sensorand not be moving. As for the graph it self , its a good unit.

The unit you have reads speed but you have to hook up with a seprate cable I believe.I have the x96 and the tx96 . I have no idea what the difference is but they look and act the same. Frank is right if you are sitting still and the waves are moving you will get a readout on the speed sensorand not be moving. As for the graph it self , its a good unit.

They are the same unit, the T is OEM for Tracker

Made a special plate out of stainless for the riggers. Two screws in from the side, two at the top at the highest point.

Rod holders are on Big Jon track, screws down the center, bead of caulk along the edges.

Everything has been pretty solid so far(2 seasons), but I do wish they had made the rails flat. I guess being a combo, they had to try and fancy it up. I used to have a V17 SC, it went back on a warranty deal, and the chance to get this bigger, heavier boat came up with a deal too good to turn down, so I guess I can adapt to a few inconveniences.

Yea I mounted mine to the boxed area inside of the rail on angle 2x2 . Just added 2 risers and swivels . Just need more space to store rods without taking them down.

We have 18 rods with the 4 riggers , copper, lead core, wire and braid dipsies. The sides aren't big enough to store that many , Don't want to remove the cushions up front, because my wife and daughter like to layout. Working on a layout on the back just to the sides. to stand them up on the trip out and back.

m_p9120009.jpg

If it works out I will post a pic. May just have to take down a few and put them in the rod boxes.

Made a special plate out of stainless for the riggers. Two screws in from the side, two at the top at the highest point.

Rod holders are on Big Jon track, screws down the center, bead of caulk along the edges.

Everything has been pretty solid so far(2 seasons), but I do wish they had made the rails flat. I guess being a combo, they had to try and fancy it up. I used to have a V17 SC, it went back on a warranty deal, and the chance to get this bigger, heavier boat came up with a deal too good to turn down, so I guess I can adapt to a few inconveniences.

what was the warranty problem?