Perch report needed please

Id try South Haven if I were you. I haven't gone perch fishing there in a month or

so but it seems if you go were the pack is and then search for them in the same general FOW as the pack but not in the pack you will find them. It might take a little searching but good luck and let us know how it goes!

Weekend was a wash, thank u IN DOT. My buddy was late - didn't launch boat til 830 pm sat nite. Found cold beer but no cold water in ps - still had fun but didn't get home till 1am.. Slept in sun am and went to sh late am for perch- found waves instead. Gonna give away boat and start playin cards.

We got out before things started building, managed to land on top of fish right away(38 fow). Got 51, they stopped about the same time our passenger decided the three footers were a little too much.

Got some fish, got him back in without chum, a good day!

Weekend was a wash, thank u IN DOT. My buddy was late - didn't launch boat til 830 pm sat nite. Found cold beer but no cold water in ps - still had fun but didn't get home till 1am.. Slept in sun am and went to sh late am for perch- found waves instead. Gonna give away boat and start playin cards.

Ill trade ya 4 deck of cards for your boat,

At least ya had cold beer!!!