Got really adventurous tonight & drove out way deep to see if maybe any off shore steelie action, no steelies but ended up 2 for 5. 1 laker off rigger 88 down in 350 fow. took 2 more rigger hits in 300 + and 2 hits on dipsey on 2.5 with blue 8" blue bubble spinney with matching fly in around 250. 1 nice eater king out of those 2 hits. radio chatter sounded like v80 to 95 fow was good at the sizzle. back out in the am for round 2.

good fishing to all !!!!!!!!!

You must have been way out to find 350 fow in the Michigan pond. I have been 14 miles out of South Haven and in 130 fow. I think that the deepest that I have fished on the Huron pond this year is 130 but I was less than a mile out.

I have been out there before.

You must have been way out to find 350 fow in the Michigan pond. I have been 14 miles out of South Haven and in 130 fow. I think that the deepest that I have fished on the Huron pond this year is 130 but I was less than a mile out.

I slipped in Muskegon last year. I was in 375FOW, and was 16 miles out. I believe 200FOW, is 8 miles out.

Once you get to 150 FOW off Muskegon she goes deeper fairly quick. I usually do not go out that far though - my passengers like to see land.

As FBD said go north and it is totally different. Like off of Frankfort on the bank or in the herring hole, or the Platte Bays -they are a challenge especially if you are not familiar with the depth chart info. You can be bouncing gear off bottom pretty easy.

Our bottom coutours down here are pretty boring compared to Lud and to the north from there.

S. Haven depth at the mid lake buoy is around 330' It is a real run out there but have been there a couple of time looking for the mid lake temp break and the trash line. Sometimes u find it and sometimes u dont. Not a run u want to take unless u are looking for a boat ride.