Fishing hasn't been hot the last few days. We started in 115 ft of water off the project and put it on a west troll, we boxed a couple kings during prime time but it was a slow bite and nothing worth turning around for. We trolled out to the 4000 line and started hitting a few. We boxed 4 more fish out there and lost a few. Got out to the 42's. Fish came on a DW blk and white paddle on a rigger down 70, the best was a high diver out 150 with a yeck fireball with dingle berries, that took a steelie and a laker and lost one. A mag mongolian beef moonshine down 72 on a rigger, a full core with a DW Pete's bait and a 150 copper with a moonshine happy meal. Most of the boats did not do real well today and the last few days. Fishing to the north was poor for a few boats I spoke with. We need a big blow to change up the water. Some storms are supposed to roll through tonight to the morning, hoping there is some wind with it. Good luck!

Nice job Ed. Doesnt sound like that south water has improved much from last weekend. We had a rough go of it too the little bit i was out. Im really hoping for some north winds to cool the bathwater off and get fishing going again.

When you headed back over? I plan to be over next Friday if things go as i hope.