August 12 Outing Big Fish Contest

GLF

I need a list of names that are planning on being in the big fish contest for the outing. The entry fee is $10. We will be weighing big fish at the tent site at fishermans landing at 12:30pm.

More than likely, the pay back will only be one spot.

Who would like to be in the big fish contest?

The weigh in time for the BIG fish contest has been changed to 12:30pm at the tent site at the campground at fishermans landing.

If you are planning on fishing in the outing and would like my cell phone number, send me a private message and I will give it to you.

Anyone else wanting to get in the big fish contest?

Well boys, looks like I'm out for the Big Fish Contest. I'll be fishing Saturday AM but now I'm not sure when I'll be out in the morning, if in the morning at all.

I'll be in the Sunday mornining West Michigan League battle to defend my current "Big Fish" standing and with a little luck, upgrade it!

If I get out and your still fishing, I'll call my biggest fish over the radio, which now I'm sure will be one over 20 pounds. It just seems to work that way.

Well boys, looks like I'm out for the Big Fish Contest. I'll be fishing Saturday AM but now I'm not sure when I'll be out in the morning, if in the morning at all.

I'll be in the Sunday mornining West Michigan League battle to defend my current "Big Fish" standing and with a little luck, upgrade it!

If I get out and your still fishing, I'll call my biggest fish over the radio, which now I'm sure will be one over 20 pounds. It just seems to work that way.

Try and stop in for some food later if you can. I will be also drinking some beer in the afternoon. Stop and chat for awhile. I will be at the tent area at fishermans landing.

Rich

Today

Northeast Winds 10 To 20 Knots. Mostly Sunny. Waves 1 To

3 Feet.

Tonight

Southeast Winds 5 To 15 Knots. Mostly Clear. Waves 1 To

2 Feet.

Saturday

South Winds 5 To 15 Knots. Mostly Sunny. Waves 1 Foot Or

Less.

Maybe someone will weigh in a 30 lber :D

Today

Northeast Winds 10 To 20 Knots. Mostly Sunny. Waves 1 To

3 Feet.

Tonight

Southeast Winds 5 To 15 Knots. Mostly Clear. Waves 1 To

2 Feet.

Saturday

South Winds 5 To 15 Knots. Mostly Sunny. Waves 1 Foot Or

Less.

Maybe someone will weigh in a 30 lber :D

Fished it this morning was blowing like a hurricane at daybreak but wasnt to rough till around 9.30 It was running 2-4footers with alot of 3 footers waves by 10.00

Fishing was good 70-95 foot of water. Should be nice saturday morning