All I can say is what a great weekend to be on the lake.

To start, Saterday I had the privelage to fish aboard the Sea-mac , we left the dock around 4:30 and fished till around 7:30 when we were asked to assist in the tow of a fellow fisherman , and we did and ended the nite going 5 for 7 with 4 nice kings and a steelhead.

Here is what worked

1. white spin dr and glow squid 145 back on 2
  2. blue flounder puonder on a full core
  3. mongoose j-plug 60 down on a rigger

This was all in 100 to 120 fow.

Sunday I opted to sleep in and go perch jerkin down to South Haven, and after makeing a few calls and not finding a partner to fish with I decided to do a all day solo trip.

So I left the ramp around 1 pm and headed south to the packs of boats near deer lick and the dunes area in 20 to 30 fow. After fishing these spot and only finding a few perch and a TOOON of gobbies I headed out to a few areas that I have found them in the past in the 40 to 50 ft range and set on top of a very nice school in the 9 to 11 inch range and proceeded to finish my limet. By now it was around 6 pm and like I said it was going to be a all day trip , I ran out to 100fow and set up to do a little trolling and ended the nite at 8:45 with 4 nice kings and a laker , and heres what worked .

1. silver streak pink panties on a 12 color took 3 kings
  2. mnt. dew spin dr. and a marage siggs riggs fly took the other 2

All I can say is what a day, and that will be one that I remember for a LONG TIME.

And then there is today, I left the dock at Holland around 5:15 with 2 VERY NEW ROOKIES onboard . we set up in 80 fow and trolled south to saugi.and back twice and ended the day at noon going 7 for 11 with 4 kings ,1 steelhead and 2 very big cohos in the 8 to 10 lb range, And a TON of TANGLES AND LOST GEAR.:mad: But that is part of the game, and anyhow here the list from today.

1. glow gost j-plug 60 down on a rigger
  2. green lightning ace hi on a 12 color
  3. green chrome spin dr. and green fly 165 back on the hi diver on 2
  4. danceing anchovy moonshine on a 10 color "HOT"
  5. ET nitro on a full core

Man , all I can say is , IS IT FRIDAY YET , and im not looking forward to going back to work in the morning!:rolleyes: