attaching flys to dodgers?

Once I have a combo I like I tie them together in the past I have also put bead swivels on a lot of my flies and added a snap to the flasher. But for the most part I go with less connections to break is better so I direct tie a lot of my setups. When you start thinking about it a lot of our setups have way to many connections that could fail a typ diver with a flasher fly has 7 or more connections that could fail. If you reduce that to 5 you have increased the chances of catching more fish by reduceing the number of failures you could deal with. There are times my wallet cringes when I think about how much money I hang on a peice of string with a dozen knots in it LOL.

I tie a loop in the end of my fly leader and use these,i'm not sure if these are the same brand we baught them years ago and we have never had one fail but it makes changing flys easy

http://www.corefishingtackle.com/OffshorePigtail_swivel.htm

do you still get the same lure action with back to back swivels, the dodgers have a barrel swivel on the end of them too

The ones i have have clips on them and i remove the original clip off the spin doctor or fish catcher or protroll or paddle(you get the idea) and attach these, i rackin my brain trying to remeber where we got them but you might try gander mountain, they are a little pricey but i really like them, ill take a pic of them when im next in the boat

The ones i have have clips on them and i remove the original clip off the spin doctor or fish catcher or protroll or paddle(you get the idea) and attach these, i rackin my brain trying to remeber where we got them but you might try gander mountain, they are a little pricey but i really like them, ill take a pic of them when im next in the boat

sounds good yea I just bought a ton of snap swivels $5 for 10 of them, I was tyin one on each fly but I started thinkin I didnt see them on the other boats ive been on!

Im goin through a trial and error period fishin!

I have a whole bag of them in front of me on my desk they work pretty good they are from Opti Tackle and have a duo lock on one end of the swivel and the cork screw on the other I like them but stopped using them. Mostly because of the swivel I try to stick to all ball bearing swivels with welded rings and these are just standard swivels.