set-up around 7pm out of port sheldon trolled west to 120fow nothing turned back in on a ne troll and hit 90fow and the green splatterback j-plug went on 250ft of copper. nice steelhead that put on a great show and then kissed us goodbye with one last flip . then the rigger went 2 minutes later 70 down white paddle mirage fly 9lb laker landed 3 minutes later left rigger went 80 down on mtn dew paddle with big weenie yellow fly 10lb king. nothing til 9pm we switched to moonshine spoons on riggers went 3 times from 9-930 beefeater(white/green w black spots) 70 down 10ft off the ball. the big king we thought was a 20lb king but after putting in MY magic cooler it only weighed 17lbs at the launch :(.lol landed 1 of 4 on that set-up(2 BIG KINGS THAT GOT CUT OFF IN THE COOPER LINES). Left rigger with crabface moonshine went the other 2 times landed 1(THIS RIGGER STARTED AT 70 DOWN BUT WE RAISED it as it GOT DARKER AND it start firing AT 45DOWN. 3-3.1 SOG everything on n or ne troll. We ended up very north of the stacks. The kings had empty stomachs after my autopsy so the fishing should be awesome this week? Most of the marks for us have moved North along with a ton of bait fish, maybe they smell that river water in GH. waves less than a foot on way in. two other boats at the launch had 2 fish each in 120fow 110 down on the riggers. all our fish came in 89-94fow tonight and friday night all on n or nw troll in 74fow all small kings 4 to 8lbs. thanks to fish on tackle for respooling my cooper reels with that soft cooper w 15 others guys in the store.lol