Chips!

Recently i had wanted to order a new Fish n chip for my humminbird 788c. I looked around online and found one for a decent price. I orderd it. NAVIONICS FISH N CHIP GREAT LAKES CF was the description of the product. Well come to find out it does not fit into my micro SD card reader on my humminbird. It is a compact flash chip. Something i unfortunately never heard of or knew about. The worse part about it all is that it says right on the box, "Once this product is opened it cannot be returned." WHAT A BUNCH OF BS! I am now out $200 bucks. Well i guess now its my job to find someone who wants this useless thing. Just needed to express my frustrated with this :X i was really hoping to have it for the week.

I don't know why you would call it BS, it's says right there in the product name "NAVIONICS FISH N CHIP GREAT LAKES CF" - CF = Compact Flash. CF is not SD.

Right on the website http://www.navionics.com/MarineFeatures_FishNChip.asp it says:

"CF and MicroSD media cards are pre-programmed and ready to use with today's leading Navionics Gold compatible chartplotters…"

What more did you want them to do?

I don't know why you would call it BS, it's says right there in the product name "NAVIONICS FISH N CHIP GREAT LAKES CF" - CF = Compact Flash. CF is not SD.

Right on the website http://www.navionics.com/MarineFeatures_FishNChip.asp it says:

"CF and MicroSD media cards are pre-programmed and ready to use with today's leading Navionics Gold compatible chartplotters…"

Yes sir, i understand that. It was mostly just my frustration with the fact that it was the wrong one, i can blame all kinds of different things but it in the end its my fault. I should of spent a lil more money and ordered from a place a little more recognized, and one with a better description. I also had to with the fact of me being in a hurry and not wondering about the CF at the end. Ole well.

Does anyone know if navionics would let this chip be used in the trade in program?