Fished Frankfort 7/20-7/22. Ended up 16/23'ish fishing by myself.

7/20, 7/21-fished south in the Herring Hole. Caught fish from 55-90 down on the riggers, 160 back on wire, and on 225 copper. Moonshine Sarge, SS glow back Blue Dolphin were good early on the riggers. Once the sun came up the SD/fly and meat rig bite came on. Green SD/Riverside fly, green glow meat rig.

7/22-Went north to the point. My greens of the previous days did not produce a bump. Changed out lures to mountain dew colors and pick up my 5 and a throw back laker. All were on SD combos with either a matching fly or meat. Fish were deeper from 80-110 down with the south winds of the previous day. Mag dipsey back 180 on 1.5.

Most fish were 4 yr olds ranging from 12-18lbs and were full of 5-6inch alewifes.

Tight Lines.

Just fished there last weekend and had a great time. We did a charter with some family that don't normally fish then on sunday went out on our own. Frankfort is great. We has 21 fish at the end of the night on 7-17 and lost about 12 between two boats and 9 guys, it was fun.

Fished Frankfort 7/20-7/22. Ended up 16/23'ish fishing by myself.

7/20, 7/21-fished south in the Herring Hole. Caught fish from 55-90 down on the riggers, 160 back on wire, and on 225 copper. Moonshine Sarge, SS glow back Blue Dolphin were good early on the riggers. Once the sun came up the SD/fly and meat rig bite came on. Green SD/Riverside fly, green glow meat rig.

7/22-Went north to the point. My greens of the previous days did not produce a bump. Changed out lures to mountain dew colors and pick up my 5 and a throw back laker. All were on SD combos with either a matching fly or meat. Fish were deeper from 80-110 down with the south winds of the previous day. Mag dipsey back 180 on 1.5.

Most fish were 4 yr olds ranging from 12-18lbs and were full of 5-6inch alewifes.

Tight Lines.

Just fished there last weekend and had a great time. We did a charter with some family that don't normally fish then on sunday went out on our own. Frankfort is great. We has 21 fish at the end of the night on 7-17 and lost about 12 between two boats and 9 guys, it was fun.

Nice job to both of you.

Welcome aboard, and thanks for the update.