port sheldon 7/19 9 for 16 (perch report)

trolled out at 6pm last nite with my uncle jake and my niece lindsey. We had 3 fish in the 1st 20minutes. The fishing last night was awesome every troll direction 3.1 to 3.2 sog. All the fish caught in 75 to 99fow. My niece landed her 1st king last night (12lbs) thanks for all the great reponses on the radio last night she couldnt stop smiling but had to tell the other fisherman on the radio. The guy the suggested i should mount it, im her uncle not her dad:grin:

white paddle with (silver backing) mirage fly with white beads went 6 times set only 15ft off the ball set 68ft down on the riggers.

Moonshine beefeater 2 times on 250ft copper

double orange crush on 250ft cooper 1 time biggest king of night 16lbs

wonderbread spinnie with pickled sunshine 160back went 2

white paddle in uv crushed glass went 5 times with yellow big weenie fly

set 72 down. We had 3 doubles it seemed when one rigger went the other one went shortly afterwards. Hint: when u lose a big net the previous week dont bring along a bass net salmon fishing. ON THE perch. ran into a guy that had his limits in front of spyglass in 40fow in 1 hour mostly jumbos to 14" Wouldnt have believed his story but tim from goldcoast outfitters had his limit in 40minutes yesterday on minnows. Fishing was so easy last night a caveman could do it.hehehehe Talk to one other guy at the launch(It was raining buckets when we got in) had 10 kings in the same water. Good luck and be kind and let the drags scream.

Edited by Port Sheldon Tim
forgot something