Well here is the report from the July outing. We got up saterday morning to a bumpy lake {3 to 4ft} that ended up laying down very nicely by about 9 am to around 2 ft .

I left the dock around 6 am with Priority 1 , Sea-Mac and Tall Tails on board. We ran straight west out to the shelf and set up in 80 fow and headed north, and started a slow but steady pick that ended a very nice box going 11 for 13, with 10 kings and 1 nice steelhead,

Here is a list of things that took fish

1. dw paddle in a blue bubble glow and siggs riggs blue mist fly down 90 on a rigger
  2. mt. dew glow spin dr. and hammer time fly out 165 on a hi diver on 2
  3. mt. dew meat rig on a wire out 130 on 2
  4. dirty dog specal meat rig on a wire diver out 150 on a wire diver
  5. Blue flounder on a 15 color
  6. blue sexy shad silver streak on 300 ft of blood run copper
  7. blue metalic glow frog on a 12 color

We opted not to fish this morning do to a thunder storm that was comeing thru at around 5 am , so the wife and kids pulled up camp very early to beat the rain and headed for home after a nice breakfest with the crew.

Well here is the pic of the catch and crew.

p7170014.jpg

Here is one of part of the crew after an HARD day of fishing aboard the DIRTY DOG II and a GREAT FISH FRY.

A true singe of a great fishing trip.

p7170015.jpg

Also a BIG thanks to all that showed up to the outing and the fish fry that followed , this was a GREAT time and I cant wait till next month to do it all over again, and it was very nice to put a few faces to the names that you see on the web. all the time

What an extreme pleasure fishing aboard the NEW Dirty Dog. I was a pooped puppy after dealing with a power outage that lasted over 27 hours. Terry and Mike (SeaMac), handled the back of the boat like the professionals they are. As I mentioned I was over tired and opted to stay on the helm about 90% of the time. I did reel in the Steelie on long core, and set a rigger and slider just so I wouldn't feel totally useless.:lol: The campsite meal put on by Terry and Sarah was fabulous. It was a lot of fun and I hope I can fish on the Dog again, and possibly lure Terry over to this side for some Walleye Whackin.:) A big THANK YOU to Terry P and his wife Sarah.

What an extreme pleasure fishing aboard the NEW Dirty Dog. I was a pooped puppy after dealing with a power outage that lasted over 27 hours. Terry and Mike (SeaMac), handled the back of the boat like the professionals they are. As I mentioned I was over tired and opted to stay on the helm about 90% of the time. I did reel in the Steelie on long core, and set a rigger and slider just so I wouldn't feel totally useless.:lol: The campsite meal put on by Terry and Sarah was fabulous. It was a lot of fun and I hope I can fish on the Dog again, and possibly lure Terry over to this side for some Walleye Whackin.:) A big THANK YOU to Terry P and his wife Sarah.

Thanks Frank, you are always welcome aboard the dog .

And all ya have to do is say the word about the walleye wackin and I will be there.:thumb:

Terry and Family, THANK YOU again very much for everything you did this weekend. Salmon fishing and a VERY tasty Bluegill dinner afterwards is about as good as it can get for me. (your wife scares me tho) :lol:

Frank and Tom, GREAT getting out on the water with you two again. Keeping the boat straight, watching the back of the boat, and keeping it at speed in those kinda waves is where the work is.

Also a great pleasure meeting some others from the site that share a love for fishing.

Glad I could make it up there!

Thanks for putting this together we had a blast. It looks like we missed an awsome fish fry but we ended up having to come in early because of some beer induced sea sickness. So we had to hit the afternoon bite. I hope to catch up with you guys at the next outing.

Steve

What a Great weekend. Great people, great fish'n and great food. It doesn't get any better than that. Thanks to Sea-Mac for all of his work on the back of the DIRTY DOG II, & a special THANKS to Terry & Sarah for giving a Lake Michigan first timer a trip to remember,( but I thought there would not be any blackmail pictures posted), sure looked like 2 worn out old timers there.It may have been my first trip to the west side but I sure hope it isn't my last. THANKS AGAIN what a wonderful outing.