Fished with Jay and Kevin yeterday on the Salmon Slut. Had a bit of a late start because of the wind. Didnt launch till it was breaking day and headed out in 5'ers. Finally made our way out and set lines. Hooked up relatively quickly and then had issues keeping fish buttoned up. A trend that continuted all day. Ended up 5 for 13. Fished 120-330 marked fish all over. Couldnt believe the cores werent poppin with lots of fish marked in the top 50'. Just one of them days, glad to get it outta the way. Death to fish from here on out!..lol....Thanks for having me aboard Jay.:thumb:

Also met up with Dirty Dog, Sea Mac, Priorty1 and Tall Tales at the Insta Launch after for a great bluegill dinner they were so gracious to share with us. Thank you very much. Your good people and i had a great time. Wish we coulda stayed longer, but we had to get going. Didnt get home till just after 9 pm. It was nice to meet you guys and thank you for the hospitality. Nice job on the fish as well. Hope your beating them up this morning.

Heres what worked or took some hits. I think 2.4 was our best surface speed.

75 down 10" Glow blade, Dbl. crush glow SD w/riverside fly

65' and 80' down Pink Panties

65 down Green Dolphin

200 copper UV Raptor

300 Copper Chili Goose

Bad Toad 10 color

TripwithSalmonSlut003.jpg

TripwithSalmonSlut008.jpg

Thanks guys, had a great time. Lake was definitely bumpy. Terry and the boys put a whoopin on em yesterday. I believe they had a dozen fish.

Terry talked a bit about you Phil. Jay would call Terry or vise versa on the phone to exchange intel and id ask how they were doing when theyd get done talking. Terry would have like 6 and we had 2 then they had 8 and we 3. It was like we just couldnt keep pace yesterday. We were joking about being on that end of the stick and how we all have days like that. He said he's had that feeling after having a few on the water conversation with you...lol...Anyhow, wish you could have made it. Ill have to meet ya next time.

Nice job adam them kings fight a little harder than the eyes ur usta to lol. What way did u guys go?

Yeah, its nice to fight a fish thats learned to swim....We fished to the north and then moved to the south trying to change our mojo on the hit to land ratio Matt...didnt work well...lol....Found fishable numbers both ways.

Thanks for the report. Sounds like a good day to me:thumb: Salmon fishing followed by a blue gill get together:D. Putting the plan in the works starting now. I can't take it anymore, I need to fight a fish instead of dragging them in.

It sure was fun we were following Terry around and couldnt keep up either!

The bluegill were awesome! It was a blast except for the whoopin Terry gave us saturday. My grandpa went with us first time he had been to the west side at all fishing and we all had alot of fun good time, good company, and decent Fishin!