port sheldon 7/17pm 3for3 but 9 for 15?

took my uncle jake out from texas tonight. set-up in 90fow waves w sw so i trolled north. went out to 120fow started back in right at dark right rigger went in 80fow white paddle with crushed glow tape with yellow duckologist big weenie fly 70down while my uncle was fighting his 1st lake michigan king the left rigger went w 3 black dot moonshine spoon 52down, i let him reel in the 1st king and then headed him the 2nd rod. last fish on 250ft cooper on double trouble moonshine spoon. east troll these fish were all dark like like their spending too much time in warm water. forgot my cell so flew home to allendale called my buddy. they went 9 for 15 from my wednesday report.lol 90fow to 65fow last fish south & north troll......their hot set-up was a wonder bread spinny and mirage fly 165 back 9ft leader it went 7 times!not 150 or 180 but 165. ten minutes later i get a call from the boat owner....flat tire on port sheldon before the highway. So i ripped my spair off my boat and drove out there, jacked it up and all i heard was how come u didn't listen to your own report?lol I took all 3 of these boys from the Grand haven piers fishing on my boat for their 1st time last summer(pier rats) they spend all night throwing cast nets getting live alewives and catching salmon off the piers when the water flips. now they have a boat and their putting me to shame. tip: green flounder works better on a half moon to full moon, blue flounder is working best during the darkest moon or new moon. There is a ton of baitfish south of the stacks almost to holland but if i tell u exactly where they will hang me.....Good luck out there! Yes im the guy that never says "call me on my cell and ill tell u where im catching them"lol:no: