Fished Port Sheldon this morning from about 5:30 until about 10. We ended up going 2 for 8 catching an 11lbs king and a 5lbs king.

blue veggie on rigger down 55ft 1 for 2 (11lb king)

glow watermelon spoon fixed slider 10ft above ball down 60 ft 0 for 1

dipsey 200 back on 3 crushed glow spin doctor and a glow fly dont remember the name 1 for 1 (5lb king)

mag dipsey 125 back on 1 with green splatter back silver horde j-plug 0 for 2

mag dipsey 110 back on 1 with coyote spoon 0 for 1 broken leader

dipsey 250 back on 3 white e-chip flasher and mirage fly 0 for 1

All hits came between 90 and 105 fow with the majority coming on a west to southwest troll. Up until today have never really had a problem with losing fish on the dipseys but most fish were usually on long enough to grab the rod out of the rod holder and then they were gone. I guess it was just one of those day.

I was having the same problem with loosing fish on the dipsey rods when I switched to the mags problem was the rod didn't have enough backbone and was to tight to the fish with not enough give to the rod switched to a longer rod with more backbone and problem gone. Just a thought! Nice report thou, Thank You! How close was the 2-4 bump predictions was it?

The wave forecast for this morning was about right on. It was a fairly bumpy ride and then throw in a boat running around you and setting up lines about directly in front of you and them not knowing which direction they are going to troll. Just a little annoying when you had been going on the same heading for a while and then have to try dodging them in the chop that was out there this morning.