Set up in 50' at 6 am and took a fish right away in 55' on a rigger down 50' with a double crush glow white paddle and BW Glo-Nad fly. Trolled southwest out to 95' and took a fish on a Ace High Canadian on a braid diver on 3 out 125'. Took a rip on a full core with a SS Blue Frog but it was gone pretty fast. We worked all the way south until we were closer to Saugatuck than Holland before we turned around. We worked the 90-120' area and marked a ton of fish down 60' but couldn't get them to go. Headed north and got just south of the channel when a wire dipsey with a green/chrome SD and Sigg's chrome fly went and we landed a 5 lb king. Worked about a mile north of the channel when an SWR w/ a chrome/redhead J-plug down 60' fired. Swung and missed. Turned south and just off the channel the same setup went again. Seemed like a nice fish but it got off about 40' behind the boat. Pulled lines at 11:30 am. My dad had a tough day, went 1/4 on fish and his experiment of fishing without Dramamine was a failure as he tried to chum in a few fish. The good news my grandma's doctor told her to eat salmon to help her eyes. My dad found out that she had been buying it and he offered to drop some off for her. We took her a bag of fillets on the way home and traded them for a couple of bags of homemade donuts! She said next time she'd have some cookies so I think I'll have to make a few trips to grandma's this summer.

Good deal on the donuts and cookies.

I keep my dad supplied with fresh and smoked fish, in trade for trailer and boat storage.

He likes his salmon, and mom loves the perch and walleye.