Manistee July 17and 18

Ok now that we are only 1 week away I would like to get a rough count on the number of persons that will be attending the fish fry on saterday afternoon please reply to this thread

so far: DIRTY DOG and family

Priority 1 and freind

sea-mac

I will be there I was going to throw in some walleye fillets and anything else were might need if you we intrested I will be having my fam and a friend (6) there for the weekend, Just let me know what we need.

Hey Mark this was part of the plan, I did this in Ludington last month and it was a hit 'just think ya get back in from fishing and you dont have to make anything to eat it will be all dome"and by the way I saved a LOT of blue gills this spring and last winter just for this.

I will be there I was going to throw in some walleye fillets and anything else were might need if you we intrested I will be having my fam and a friend (6) there for the weekend, Just let me know what we need.

all ypu need is a appitite:thumb:

As of right now I'm not working that day so I may try to swing down and put some faces to names. What time are you guys thinking, what site and what should I bring? If something changes and I have to work I'll try to swing down anyway.

Chris

As of right now I'm not working that day so I may try to swing down and put some faces to names. What time are you guys thinking, what site and what should I bring? If something changes and I have to work I'll try to swing down anyway.

Chris

Chris, We will be staked out @ site # 63. Dirty Dog will be sharing that site with us. Plumcrazy is near us also. SeaMac should be there also. It will be nice to meet some more fishermen.:)

I am thinking about heading up friday and fishing saturday morning. We would be leaving saturday afternoon. Insta-Launch won't do a 1 day reservation over the phone so I'm not sure, I'm going to keep looking around.

Looking forward to a relaunch of our old salmon boat. It will be the first fishing trip on it in 6 years. We just took it out for a wet test yesterday and got everything going We should be all set to get tangled friday afternoon and saturday morning., good news was we didn't sink and the motor ran great. The bad news is I spent 8hrs yesterday trouble shooting eletrical problems with the nav lights and interior lights. It really sucked.

I will see you guys FRIDAY:thumb::lol::grin:

Steve

Chris

Sorry Chris I missed this, you can bring anything you wish, something sweet would be nice.

Cant wait to get over there. Gimme a call and let me know the details on our departure. Looks to be a beautiful weekend! Gonna be blood and guts!!!...Hoorah!

i will give you a call tommarow,looks like a 2 am departure time at the park n ride where we met last time:thumb: