ramp hogs

I too have witnessed some launch challenged individuals a number of times. It is kind of a blessing to fish with the crew I do as everyone knows their job and we can be in the water and heading out in about 4 minutes. You won't see DragginBallsII at the dock for long! Although the one time some punks dropped his trailer and stole his truck it slowed getting it on the trailer a bit. They actually brought the truck back and parked it in a different spot. Missing a few items of course.

Well I tell ya , pulling my boat out of the water today , you can't miss my truck or boat , not like its small or something , this idiot starts backing up right at my truck . So I toot the horn (small blast) he keeps coming so long blast , do these idiots have there radio turned all the way up or just blind, my father and son watched this happen and they were just shaking there heads, and said what an idiot. They are all around us, we are surrounded by stupidity. And how about the guy with the 30ft trailer that parks behind you not thinking that his ass is sticking out a mile into the traffic lane. Made for a real fun time getting my trailer out of the parking lot. And to boot all the people that are unaware of the fact that they have to walk across the launch ramps to get to the government pier. So they can walk out and see the water. Unaware of the fact that this is a busy place turn off the Ipod put down the cell phone and watch where you are going people!! In the Photo look at the back ground on the right you can see the sea wall which is the break wall, (gov. pier). this goes out for about a mile. now look in the picture you see the launch ramp these people walk right in front of moving vehicles all the time with out a care.

Will post a report in the morning from today.

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/gallery/files/2/3/7/7/m_dscn5082.jpg' alt='m_dscn5082.jpg'>

Speaking of not reading signs. I was at the marina a couple days ago, and the men's head had a BIG bright yellow sign on the door right at eye level that had in large four inch letters "CLOSED FOR CLEANING". This doofus walks right up to the door (looking at it all-the-while), and opens it, and I hear the lady inside say something to him, and he said "Oh your cleaning right now?". I wanted to swat him right up side the head. We've all had brain farts, but when they're this obvious it makes you wonder how out of a hundred thousand sperm he was the fastest.