Set in 110 fow and trolled on a 210 deg to 175 and back on 40 deg were to 2 trolls that produced fish with 40deg being the best. Speed on the hawk 2.4 to 2.6 and no faster. Paddles and oceanna or fern flies on riggers from 75 to 120 down. Wire divers with yellow wiggle protrolls with Rapture no-see ums mag dives on 2 back 190. 10,13, and 300 cu on one side Other had 200,250, and 300 silver Morgans cu- all rigged with spoons with yellow edges on them with the best on the 13 with a Stinger yellow wiggle, next best 250 cu with modified Stinger Stingray carmel dolphin. Others taking fish were Lemon ice, and the Dang from Stinger as well. Set in at 5:30 and Pulled at 9:15pm and ended up with 23 bites and 15 captures. 1 trout , 1 skemaney, 1 coconut, and the rest kings. Kings averaged 8-13 lbs and one that tipped the scale at 18 that come on the 13 color with the hot yellow wiggle.

things are looking good for the fishery this year.

Great Job! Sounds like a great evening! Were the paddles with the Oceana and Fern Flies the 8 or 11 inch models? Also, you mentioned "speed at the hawk", what average speed is that on the surface?

When reffering to paddles for me it would all be the 11". As for the surface speed I am sorry to say that I fish my Hawk religiously and actually never and I me never look at my surface speed --Sorry.