As most of you already now the lake was not what was forcasted for yesterday, but thats what you get for trusting noa.

Anyhow I set lines in 100 fow water around 6 last nite south of holland with no-mo-begin and a freind from work that was a complete newbe and went on a south troll and ended the nite going 9 for 15, by 9:30 with most of them being mature kings ,sorry for not haveing any pics of the catch but i forgot the cam. on my desk at home.

Any how here is the list of things that worked for me.

1. Glow pickle number 4 j-plug {HOT} on a rigger 55 down
  2. Glow ghost number 4 j-plug 70 down on a rigger
  3. Blue with black lader back j-plug on a 10 color
  4. the DIRTY DOG special meat rig on a wire diver back 150 on 2
  5. 8"green wiggle protroll on a braid diver back 200 on 2{HOT}
  6. 8" blue wiggle pro troll and matching sigs rigs fly out 175 on a braid diver on 2

As you can see {NO SPOONS } I did run them but, the plugs where the ticket for me last nite:thumb:

Nice job Terry. It looks like I'll have to throw a few plugs out tomorrow morning.

So it looks like the dog is fixed?

Good luck Ken.

And yes he DOG is fixed and running in top form, ,Also im hopeing to be out all 3 mornings this weekend.:)

Thanks for the report Terry.

We were out there in that slop, but I really couldn't make it to the radio very often.

Thought I might knock my teeth out on the windsheild if I stood up and drove. BUMPY.

We didn't even think to throw plugs out.

We did take a few on spoons, but only on copper and full core (I think only 3 or 4 of the 16 or so hits we had).

NICE WORK.