Chamberlain releasea

I just got the Chamberlain downrigger releases that I ordered after reading about them on this website. Hard to believe there are no dealers listed in Michigan. These look to be the perfect release system. Really excited about trying them out this weekend.

I had sent him an e-mail and plan to order the stacker release when they go on sales later this month.

here is his response to me plus his contact info.

Hi Jon,

There is one store in Michigan that carries my release. (Frank's Great Outdoors).

As far as the stacker goes, the parts are in my hand and we are tweaking the mold to make sure each part is precise.

I anticipate having some ready to go by July 2nd.

We could add you to our stacker contact list, so you will receive an email when they are ready.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Keith Chamberlain

Northern Strike

Chamberlain Release

202 Kinsey Rd.

Barton, VT 05822

(802) 525-1172

www.downriggerrelease.com

I had sent him an e-mail and plan to order the stacker release when they go on sales later this month.

here is his response to me plus his contact info.

Hi Jon,

There is one store in Michigan that carries my release. (Frank's Great Outdoors).

As far as the stacker goes, the parts are in my hand and we are tweaking the mold to make sure each part is precise.

I anticipate having some ready to go by July 2nd.

We could add you to our stacker contact list, so you will receive an email when they are ready.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Keith Chamberlain

Northern Strike

Chamberlain Release

202 Kinsey Rd.

Barton, VT 05822

(802) 525-1172

www.downriggerrelease.com

that is correct,franks got them about 3 weeks ago.should have the stackers any time.they should work just as well as the standard releases.:thumb:

I used the chamberlains over Memorial Weekend for the first time and i was really impressed. I love my walker terminators, but these are even better. You can put all the verticle pressure you want and just breath on it to get a release. No shakers with these thats for sure!

• 9 months later...

hey

i dont know if anybodys interested but midwesthuntersoutlet.com still has 2 chamberlain releases for 11.43 each with flat rate shipping of 4.99. i just bought 6 new ones. and i,ve been trying to get alittle more info from people thats used them. i want them for walleye on lake eries central basin.

....sherman....

Hands down the best release on the market. I have the stackers and they work as well as the releases. Since I went to the Chamberlains I don't worry about dragging a fish around anymore. They release every time. Keith is a great guy and is really willing to help out in any way he can. He was at the GR Show this year and was happy he drove the 15 hours to get here.

And yes they work great on the walleye.

Captain Chucks in Ludington had them last year also.

I used these releases on all 4 downriggers last summer and they are the best I have used yet with one problem. When trying to run flashers/flys or meat rigs deep, I cannot keep the releases from tripping, haven't figured out how to overcome that. A little stronger magnet would probably do the trick.

Tony, Give Keith a call he can help you with that. He is always willing to talk fishing. He told me the remedy for that but I got CRS half the time and don't remember the other half.:D

Keith Chamberlain

(802) 525-1172

I used these releases on all 4 downriggers last summer and they are the best I have used yet with one problem. When trying to run flashers/flys or meat rigs deep, I cannot keep the releases from tripping, haven't figured out how to overcome that. A little stronger magnet would probably do the trick.

this was why i did not buy them at the Grand Rapids show. Otherwise seemed like the next best thing since sliced bread