Left the slip at 5:30 AM, ran NW to 80 FOW and started to set lines on a NW troll. Got everything set 4 riggers fm 49'down to 82' dn 2 full cores and 2 300' of copper. Had Mark Brand and my neighbors son with me. when we hit 96' the first rigger 66' dn with DW NBK Glow fired, nice 8# king, befor that one was in the net full core fired with Fishlander green all glow Steelhead around 6# , got everything back in place and the 55' rigger fired Fishlander Green all glow another steelhead. Slowed for a bit then as we passed the spot I set as a waypoint on the first strike the 300 copper fired Laker about 5#, next was another King about 15# on 300 copper Green all glow. Then had another hit on the fullcore FuzzyBear bumble bee orange back small king that was hooked thru the gills. Then the rigger set at 66' fired again nice 7 to 8# Skamania Steelhead. Then the 82' rigger with a 8" white pearl flasher and a horsefly fired nice King. Finished up with another King on the 66' rigger DW NBK Glow a really nice King about 13#.

All of the fish came in a very small area around my waypoint and all were between 96 and 122 FOW.

A great morning and 10 in the box by 11AM>

Just a note about the Sea Flea issue, I spent some time on Monday changing my riggers fm braid to cable and changing all of my downrigger rods to Cortland Flea Flicker line. We had no problems with fleas today. But u will notice I did not run any divers.

Mike(Supertramp)

Boat name MC2