Money Needed for St Therese Catholic School - Salmon in Class Project

We are helping to raise money to cover the expenses of Salmon in Class project St Therese Catholic School will be doing this fall.

Salmon in Classroom project post.

I will be replying to this thread with the amount collected so far and how much to go.

Our goal is $800.

• 3 weeks later...

We are at $200 now. Still have $600 to go. I am accepting donations till 7 Aug. Send me a PM if you would like to donate.

MANY THANKS to everyone who has donated so far!

Mike, I was thinking about this at the Dreamweaver challenge.

This being an education opportunity for many children, I wonder if B4K would consider matching funds for whatever we can put together to get us closer to the money needed.

Just a thought.

I don't know all the ins and outs of the B4K operation.

• 2 weeks later...

GLF; MIKE, how is the little fisssssh project coming along? everyone should have pitched in and help it's a great program for the KIDS, they are more inportant then we think they'er are future fisherman, need to keep them interested. My 2 cents worth.

GLF; MIKE, how is the little fisssssh project coming along? everyone should have pitched in and help it's a great program for the KIDS, they are more inportant then we think they'er are future fisherman, need to keep them interested. My 2 cents worth.

I completely agree. I wish we had this program in a class when I was in school. The kids are not the only ones who benifit from this program. These fish will be released into the rivers when they old enough.

I mailed a check off to Hank already, so I have stopped taking the donations. More money is still needed. If anyone else would like to donate, please send your donation to:

Hank Leverette

St Therese Elementary

430 S Main

Wayland, Mi 49348

(269) 792-2016

The final tally from those who sent a check to me to pass on was $250. Many thanks to those of you who donated.