August 12th Outing Dish To Pass

GLF

For those that are coming to the outing on the 12 August, I am starting a list of dishes that members are bringing. If you are coming to the outing, please state that you are coming and what dish you will be bringing. We will be dining at the pavilion.

We will be having a big fish contest. The costs is $10. Fish can not be weighed in until 5PM. This gives a chance for members to prefish for the Sunday tournament.

I will bring hamburgers and buns.

Hey GLF,

What about the paper plates and ware stuff. Should everyone bring there own things or what.

Rich

Yes...bring your own plates and eating utensils.

Are you going to be able to make it Rich?

I just found out I won't be working Saturday and will be able to make it to the outing. I won't have the chance to fish in the big fish contest.

Since there seems to be a need for plates/utensils/disposable bowls for chili/paper towels, I'll gladly bring those. Also, I'll bring a couple of 2liter sodas, cups, and some potato chips.

If anyone has a better idea of what we need more, then let me know. I'm flexible :-)

I just found out I won't be working Saturday and will be able to make it to the outing. I won't have the chance to fish in the big fish contest.

Since there seems to be a need for plates/utensils/disposable bowls for chili/paper towels, I'll gladly bring those. Also, I'll bring a couple of 2liter sodas, cups, and some potato chips.

If anyone has a better idea of what we need more, then let me know. I'm flexible :-)

So does this mean that you are going to bring the paper plates and the ware stuff. Or is Huntingfool?

Rich

So does this mean that you are going to bring the paper plates and the ware stuff. Or is Huntingfool?

Rich

I can bring them(plates and ware), but if Huntingfool has already volunteered, then I will bring something else.

I will plan on bringing them along with some soda and potato chips unless I hear otherwise.

I'm very flexible, so suggestions are welcome. :)

Hang on there fellas, I haven't vollentered for anything because I am not even going to be there. Not sure where Caz came up with that in the first place.

I think he came up with that from your previous post.

Please disregaurd.

I was thinking you was going to be there also.

Mike

Way back when you first asked about having it I thought I could make it, things changed and I can't make it. The post about disregaurd was a post I made in the wrong thread so I deleated the text.

That makes sense. Are you fishing on Sunday?