PS 6/20/10 Father & daughter night

Ran out of the pier heads at 5:00 PM to set-up in 65 fow and headed West. Brought along my 14 year old daughter for a Fathers day fish. Started really slow by not even getting a hit all the way out to 135 fow. Turned to the North East, and headed back in, until hitting 100 fow. Continued a troll straight North until 225 Copper took a big rip, with the board going down like a bobber, and the fish sky rocketing 4-5 ft out of the water. After fighting fish for 15 mins, boated a 12-14# King. Re-set line, continued same troll, and 10 mins later got the 2nd rip on same rod, boating a 10# King. Had every thing re-set, and took 3rd hit on same rod, 30 mins latter, that got us another 10# King. After 3rd fish was in the box, I re-set the rod, but pulled a rigger, to re-set it with a carbon copy lure that took the first 3 fish, and 45 mins latter, the rigger popped with about a 5# King. All and all, went 4 for 4 with about 4-1/2 hours of troll time. All fish were caught in 85 to 100 fow, using Moonshine's Bullseye (my go to lure 3 years in a row). My daughter enjoyed the boat ride, but wasen't impressed with all the slime, scales, and blood. And she said that I really needed a shower, because I smelled like fish! Ahh... the smell of success.