June Doesnt suck Holland 6-20

Had the pleasure to fish with The Tangled Mess today. We went 12 for like 22ish hard to count when we had that many hits. Fished from 6 till 2. The silver streaks are hot right now. If any body says the fishing sucks your wrong. Yes its slow but with the right Guys and spoons any thing is possible. All i have to say is SILVER STREAK!!!!. Caught fish all over from top to bottom lots of fun. Thanks again Don for the trip.

And. Last june the boat were running to 300 plus feet or dragging bottom for lake trout. This is an not normal june. So let just wait and see if next year june is this good

I dunnoo Phil.... Nick really knows his stuff, he has been doing this for almost a whole year now. :)

What im wondering tho is how can you preach S.S.'s when your favorite spoon is a Stinger? :)

i have all brands in my box and i am not picking on nick its just that normal junes are dead slow .ithink that june was a 2 week period this year and we now are starting to catch july fish that we wouldn't see till around the 4 of july and if my memory serve me right we had this 3 year ago and the 4 of july was 2 hour trips for 12 king as that was a limit for 4 peple at that time .so that what i am hoping this 4 is going to be :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Had a trip in June where we went 12/23 and never put the boat on plane - steelies packed in the harbor.

Had a June where I didn't have 12 hits all month......

Great job Nick ,and Keven is 100% accurate , June is one of those month that can be HOT OR NOT, most of the time you can get a few , but this year its been better than most.

Well so far, here its been fair to great for me , some days the fish are tight lipped and other days you could use a safety pin and get bit. Lets hope it gets only better from here on out.

Tight lines

Jim

Edited by jimcr
grammer