Sheboygan WI, 6/19 Terminator Sport Fishing Charters

Yesterday we had an awesome night aboard the Terminator III! Last fall Captain Skip Berry was kind enough to donate a charter to help Garfield Township Fire Department (in the Eastern Upper Peninsula) raise money for a new set of Jaws of Life. I was lucky enough to win the trip and take my wife and kids and my sister and her husband on the trip. All we can all say is WOW! My sister and her husband caught the biggest fish of there lives and we all had an experience that only Skip could provide! I can't imagine a better Captain for a charter and First Mate Ryan was a great coach and first class all the way! Thanks again Skip, and this definitely wont be our last charter with you! We are already making plans to have a new yearly tradition! I have been doing the salmon thing for four years now and I wish I would have booked a charter a long time ago. The information and techniques the Capt. Skip shared will go a long ways to helping me put more fish in the box. I know this isn't much of a report but Capt Skip deserves all of the kudos I can shower upon him. From donating the trip to providing an experience my family will share for a lifetime. Thanks again Skip!

family_fishing.jpg