Priority1

June 17,2010 Five man limit of eyes with 4 bonus perch

Tom T, Paul R, Big John, Mel D, and I fished in 31-34 FOW to take a 5 man limit of eyes and four bonus perch. 1.5 MPH 2oz and 3 oz bouncers with harnesses and the real deal. Colors Copper, Glows, Purple, Red. We launced at 7 and pulled line about noon. It wasn't our fastest trip but we kept picking away at them. We only ran 11 lines because of conditions. Gitter Done.:)

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/gallery/files/8/7/walleye_augres_6-17-10.jpg' alt='walleye_augres_6-17-10.jpg'>

walleye_augres_b6-17-10.jpg

Sorry I haven't been on line much. I have been extremely busy, IRAs, Pension Mortgage, insurance, etc etc.:)

Good job boys, don't know when I'm getting the boat wet again hopefully next week. Keep the reports coming

Tom

Nicely done again Frank! I wrenched on the boat for a bit today, and am hopefully closer to the right fix.... Did put some lines out and caught 1 lonely eye on a 5 color LC with OPS spoon. Had the water column covered from 10'-30' and that's all I pulled. See ya next weekend. Keep on em.