Had the pleasure to fish with sea MAC and jmusser today. Tried a few new things for the side job. Cooper vs lead no big diff both took a couple fish. Anise oil? It didn't seen to hurt. And if u get board take a shot I heard its not bad after your lips stop being knumb. Meat rig took a big hit so big it took my rig and flasher damn I guess u need to run a strong leader there. The debate of the night witch one is better area fifty one vs glow brook trout both took fish but the brook trout to the 13 lder damn lost that bet. Fished from 130 to 80 . 85 fow was the best at sunset. Went 10 for like 20 ish. One shakers relased one doa. And why don't people like fishin in June

Thanks for the trip out. It was a great time, followed by a long day of work today. Weather turned out to be gorgeous and there were lots of laughs. Pretty terrible for June :grin: It was good fishing with some new great fisherman. Thanks Nick.:D

Nice goin Nick. June sucks on the pond first there is the cotton wood fluff, then the fish disappear, and it takes them a while to school up in that deeper water. But July is comin and the trips will once again mean full coolers and lots of filets.