got out on the lake today river was kickin butt and the docks were just about under water. anyways ran out to 100fow and set up worked out to 140ish and then put the old girl on a north east troll and started picking away at them went 3 for 7 1st fish was a 20lbs king on wire dipsey set on 1 @ 150 back green spin doc with a pumpkinseed fly. 2nd fish was a 7ish pound king on a rigger 55 down blue dolphin mag spoon. 3rd fish on 350 copper with moonshine flonder pounder. will post pick of the big girl tomorrow

Welcome to the 20 pounder club Dan. I got one June 2 in St Ignace. I am looking for some 25+ pounders to be out there soon, it would be really nice to get a 30 pounder this year. I have not done that in quite a while but I have done it. Good job on the salmon all that I got last night was a dink for the smoker.

The old green spinny and pickled sunshine does it again! Told you we would get that 20 pounder this year! Only thing that makes me sad is that in September she would have gone 25! Oh well, if we wouldn't have found her when we did, we never would have. Congratulations to Mark and the Pandelarious for it's first 20 lber! Thank you Mark and

Dan for dragging the boat to South Haven for an afternoon of perch fishing! Sure am glad we changed out minds now.

The old green spinny and pickled sunshine does it again! Told you we would get that 20 pounder this year! Only thing that makes me sad is that in September she would have gone 25! Oh well, if we wouldn't have found her when we did, we never would have. Congratulations to Mark and the Pandelarious for it's first 20 lber! Thank you Mark and

Dan for dragging the boat to South Haven for an afternoon of perch fishing! Sure am glad we changed out minds now.

way to go keith if it wasnt for your side of the boat the skunk would still be in the box