JP Slammer Discount

Very cool Jim. So what are your Top 5 producers? Also, I have heard of guys running them backwards, do you do that at all? I have never run one but since you are offering such a good deal I would like to give them a shot.

Nick,

my top 5 pics would be as follows,#1 glow fire dog,#2NBK,#3king killer#4beef eater,#5mi. sunset. these spoons are my go to sets every time out.We do switch the hooks around (old school)and get a very agressive "swim" but you have to watch your speed they need to run above 2.5 at the ball to be the most productive we like to run them this way when we are running lots of spinneys fast.We switched the hooks to the large side cus they are much more speed forgiving .let me know if you want some. jimmy

Hi Jim

Got the spoons today. Thanks. Can't wait for the Lake to let me try them. Went out perching Sunday afternoon out of St. Joe. Went south and ended up with 9 eaters. (They were good). Stay safe!

Paul C.

• 2 months later...
Hey every one , I would like to offer a 10% Discount to any supporting member of GLF to buy JP Slammers,If you want some please PM me with your order ,You can go to www.jpslammer.com to check them out.This offer only stands on a cantact here ok. :thumb: Jimmy

Jimmy , do you sell JP Slammers in sets?

Does the watermellon come in a glow?

So Jimmy,

Your saying I need to run the spoons at 2.5 or better for best results?

Just asking because I have put them down a bunch this summer with nothing going.

I run alot of 2.0 to 2.3 or 3.0 because the kicker motor needs some work. I have alot of issue staying at that 2.5 range

Dave, they will work at most speeds but i run my boat at 2.3 to 2.5 most of the time with 2.5 being my prefered speed for dodgers and spoons alike.some days they like it faster and we will run 2.5 to 3.0 I rareley fish at speeds less than 2.0 unless i am trying for lake trout.We like to run them 20 foot behind the ball and 30 ft leaders on lead and copper.These speed are at the BALL this is very important,GPSspeed can vary due to current but is usually 3.0 to 3.4 .Hope this helps you out, we catch most of our fish on our spoons all year , except for the ones we get on J-plugs and dodgers and flies this time of year.

jimmy

So Jimmy,

Your saying I need to run the spoons at 2.5 or better for best results?

Just asking because I have put them down a bunch this summer with nothing going.

I run alot of 2.0 to 2.3 or 3.0 because the kicker motor needs some work. I have alot of issue staying at that 2.5 range

Sorry I did not see this post, i am working on a couple of four packs now for the fall season trying to sell some as christmas presents, and no we do not have a glow watermelon spoon.Please pm me if you have more questions so i don't miss it again thanks jimmy

sorry the pics are blurry

the first one is the jimmys top 4 captains pack

the second one in the steelie snack pack

0828102208a.jpg

0828102209a.jpg

Jimmy , do you sell JP Slammers in sets?

Does the watermellon come in a glow?