Walleye AuGres 6-14-10 4 man limit

Rick S. Tom T, Jack S, and I fished AuGres this morning. We took our limit by about 10 AM and farmed one keeper and about 5 future fish. We also kept 2 bonus perch, and had an acrobatic Steelhead hit a crawler harness and put on a lil show for us before spitting the harness back at us close to the boat. The Steelie was off before we could get the board in. Same old program Bouncers and harnesses trolled at 1.5 mph. We had our first eye in the box before we had 3 lines in. I know these posts sound redundant, but it is what it is. Oh we were in 31+FOW. Get em while there HOT. Gitter Done.:)

A big THANKS to Tom T. for his expert help on the back of the boat. A big THANKS also to Jack S. and his son Rick for coming up and across from the GR area to fish with us. Jack S. is a former Charter Captain out of Frankfort. It's always a pleasure to fish with real fishermen.:)

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/gallery/files/8/7/augres_6-14-10_4_man_limit.jpg' alt='augres_6-14-10_4_man_limit.jpg'>

Havent been on here in a bit but thats getting it done!! Nice job Frank!!:thumb: Hey Jason when are you going again...:lol:

Scott

Think I'm going to cry. :angry2: Weekend of the 26th...