Port Sheldon 6/13/10 1 man limit

Fished from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM working the waters from 70 to 100 fow. First fish hit at 6:40 AM after bucking waves going North West, then turning to go South East. It was on Craig's Christmas, 45 down in 90 fow. After fighting fish for 10 mins, had about 12lb King in the box. Started back on South East troll, re-set same rigger, and 5 mins later had fish on again. As the fish got closer to boat (50 ft or so), second rigger went with fish jumping behind the boat because line didn't release from cannon ball. Tried horsing first fish in, but felt lure pop and thought fish was gone. Low and behold, fish was still on, but was now hooked behind the dorsal fin. As I was pulling fish in sideways, line popped again, only this time, the fish was gone along with Craig's Christmas. Line didn't snap, just somehow released from the swivel. Reeled line in, tossed rod to front of boat, then started fighting fish on 2nd rigger. Boxed fish, and had fish number 2 in box on green dolphin SP and green fly set 60 down. Trolled for about 10 mins and had another fish on rigger set at 45 down, using Hitman spoon (about a 5lb Coho). Reset rigger again and 15 mins later, had fish on same rigger, but on slider line that had reverse Christmas on it. Boxed that fish (11-12lb King), and was 4 for 5 by 7:30 AM. Deceided to run back up, and down same trail to get my last fish, and trolled for the next 2hrs 28mins until the same rigger again went, just 2 mins before pulling lines. The fish ran out to my copper line, and wrapped behind the board, in front of the copper. As I pulled the whole mess closer to the boat, I noticed a little shaker in the same mess. Luckily netted the bigger fish, pulled in the mess along with the shaker, and boxed out at 10 mins after 10 am. Ended with a 1 man limit of 5 fish averaging 10lbs each, first time ever doing it going solo!