Team Zeboy 17.8lbs.- $105.00

zeboy.jpg

1st Place Team Zeboy- 5 Kings: 124pts.- $100.00

Zeboy06.jpg

2nd Place Team Minnow- 5 Kings: 112.4pts.- $60.00

minnow_355953.jpg

3rd Place Team Jeepfan- 5 Kings: 109.6pts.- $50.00

jeepfan_449577.jpg

4th Place Team Sarah C- 5 Kings: 102.6pts.- Winner of the Dan Keating book donated by GLF (Mike Heckman) Webmaster of the Great Lakes Fisherman Site

sarhc.jpg

5th Place Team Catfishhoge- 5 Kings: 100.4pts

catman.jpg

6th Place Team Kings Around- 5 Kings: 100.2pts.

kingsaround.jpg

7th Place Team Sixshooter- 4 Kings and 1 Coho: 96.8pts.

six.jpg

8th Place Team Fly Guy- 5 Kings: 96.8pts.

9th Place Team Duckman1- 5 Kings: 95.6pts.

10th Place Team Trout Tracker- 5 Kings: 93.6pts. 2005 Dreamweaver Challenge Champ

11th Place Team Hunt4ever- 5 Kings: 91.8pts.

12th Place Team Rat City Hooker- 5 Kings: 91.4pts.

13th Place Team Caznik- 5 Kings: 90.8pts.

14th Place Team Paulywood- 5 Kings: 85.4pts.

15th Place Team Midway97- 4 Kings: 76pts.

16th Place Team Sea-Mac- 3 Kings and 1 Steelhead: 68.2pts.

17th Place Team Thefishdog- 3 Kings: 53.8pts.

18th Place Team Dv8or- 2 Kings: 39.6pts.

No Fish Weighed In:

Weekend Warrior

Mudpuppy Carleton

Arch Angel

Total Fish Weighed In: 778.8lbs.

Thankyou Rich for putting on this event. To me this one is the most enjoyable. I think everybody is in agreement with me on that we appreciate all the hard work you do to put this event on.

Also thankyou dreamweaver for allowing us to do this format for the event.

And I would also like to thank the ladies at fishermans landing for putting up with all of us and making the event more enjoyable.

I like to say thanks again for everyone that took this fishing challenge with Dreamweaver lures. I really like this event because everyone has to use the same stuff as everyone. I really had fun fishing with you guys every time we do this event. I just wished more of you would of droped by and talked crap at the camp ground with each other at the Fishermans Landing. The guys that did I had a great time drinking beer with you all. I was allmost thinking that you was trying to get me drunk so I couldn't fish good that Sunday. Thanks paulywood for the venison brats and thank you Sarah C for the hamberger, it was really good. Also thank you Mike Heckman (GLF) for the fishing book donation for 4th place. I think now Sarah C can be a better fisherman after he reads that book. Ya right, Rob allready is a great fisherman. Also thank you very much Sixshooter and his wife, also Catfishhoges wife for helping me out by cleaning up the mess at the weigh in. The food was great guys and cannot wait till I do this again next year.

Thanks again,

Caznik

The only thing that went consistent for us was that Habenyaro(sp?) That Hot Pepper name spoon, 4 times on cores.

We got stuck in an Indian net and lost 3 spoons, overall made a big mess! I was sure happy in the calm as we were backing up into the waves with water coming over the back of the boat!

Fishing 6 spoons and 6 rods the rest of thew day left for little adjustment...."hey take off the core and put it on a rigger" got a little boring after about 10 minutes.

A good time anyway.

Dave

Let me guess dave. You asked Severus where the nets were!:mad::rolleyes::D

3 years ago the same thing happened to me and Butch and spawned our alter egos Capt chaos and General dissaray. Fortunately we didn't lose any tackle even though we went 30 feet past the net markers. Slammed the boat in reverse and started winding like mad men. tackle,rods, and riggers all over the boat and 2 very tired fat men LOL!

We knew where they were. The closest bouy was a good 50 yards away from where we were. We also didnt relize the how high up they were. We were in 90 FOW and had riggers down 55 ft when we got tangled, that means those nets were probably about 35 feet off bottom.

It surely was an experience that could have been worse. If we had been in bigger waves it could have gotten ugly or we would have just cut the rigger lines to get free. Luckily we got out loosing about $40 of tackle, it could have been worse loosing 2 rigger balls, terminal tackle, and a $300 speed-n-temp probe. All in all, I would say we got very lucky.

Dave

• 1 month later...