We fished 4pm to 9pm focusing on 80ft to 100ft of water. It was busy fighting fish and weather. Let's hope fishing stays good.

10 color w/organ Monkey Puke 95ft water 14lb king

5 color w/green Monkey Puke 106ft water 6lb king

Diver 150ft back on 3 Rosemary Baby 82ft water 8 Coho

Rigger top stack with 36 ft down 85 ft water Coyote 10lb Laker

3 Misses on diver with Rosemary Baby lost one at the back of the boat. The spoon is a Stinger all the paint is wore off after two trips:confused:

The other miss was on a Tiger Thinfin on a two color, we assume it was a big steal head we could not stop it and spit the hock after about 5 min. This is the 3rd miss on Thinfins with large fish. I will be changing the Thinfins to larger hooks. Let’s hope they keep working.

We fished 4pm to 9pm focusing on 80ft to 100ft of water. It was busy fighting fish and weather. Let's hope fishing stays good.

10 color w/organ Monkey Puke 95ft water 14lb king

5 color w/green Monkey Puke 106ft water 6lb king

Diver 150ft back on 3 Rosemary Baby 82ft water 8 Coho

Rigger top stack with 36 ft down 85 ft water Coyote 10lb Laker

3 Misses on diver with Rosemary Baby lost one at the back of the boat. The spoon is a Stinger all the paint is wore off after two trips:confused:

The other miss was on a Tiger Thinfin on a two color, we assume it was a big steal head we could not stop it and spit the hock after about 5 min. This is the 3rd miss on Thinfins with large fish. I will be changing the Thinfins to larger hooks. Let’s hope they keep working.

on your thinfins remove the front hook and you'll have alot better hook-up rate since the fish cant use the front hook as leverage to get off

Good job Scott.

So, you are still using thinfins? I am new to this and it surprised me to read that.

katrina you gotta think outside the box last week i put a j-plug out and got a 14/15lb king on it. plus i have taken fish with a spoon behind a flasher just a i wonder what will happen if i do this type thing and it worked many times over.

You just have to get used to replacing your stingers spoons when the paint comes off.

Sure they loose paint, but they also catch fish (otherwise people wouldn't complain about the paint coming off). Catch 22 really. I'm just impressed with the catch, and the techniques. Way to mix it up out there.

Get some tape and tape up the ones that the paint comes off. You already know the spoon has good action.

I've got a lot of double orange crush dreamweavers that started as dolphin dW's. But then, lots of times I just run them as silver with green glow tape and that works too.